Recent Before & After Photos

Wet Drywall Must Be Removed


Whenever surfaces get wet and hold moisture for a longer period of time, they can start to form mold or a bad odor. To prevent this from happening SERVPRO is hi... READ MORE



Heavy Rain Causes Leaky Roof


At a moment's notice you could experience an emergency and you can never predict with things like these will happen. As a property owner, you should always be p... READ MORE



Basement Damaged By Toilet Overflow


It is very important to not flush things like baby, wipes, paper towels, trash, etc. because it can cause clogs which result in back up. This may not happen ri... READ MORE



Rainy Weather Causes Leak In Basement


When it rains for an extended period of time, water can seep through the more saturated ground and into basements. Heavy rains can also leak through roofs that ... READ MORE



Before and After Water Damaged Waiting Room


Recently, a local medical building took on some water damage in their waiting room and one cubicle. We responded ASAP and made sure the surrounding offices were... READ MORE



Pipe Cap Breaks Over Cubicle


At a local office building a sewer pipe end cap broke resulting in a large mess. SERVPRO responded quickly within the first hour of the losses occurrence. The b... READ MORE



Toilet Overflow Damage


At a residential job this week, a toilet overflowed and the water flowed down into the kitchen. Sounds like a huge disaster, and it was, but SERVPRO was able to... READ MORE



Residential Fire Loss


You never know when you could have a fire in your home. It could start from a spark of an outlet, flammable items too close to the stove, faulty lighting, etc. ... READ MORE



Commercial Mold Job


Back in November SERVPRO of Overbrook/Wynnefield was called to a local office building where there was a musty odor coming from the office area. We used high-te... READ MORE



Box Up After House Fire


SERVPRO of Overbrook/Wynnefield took on a house fire clean-up in January. It was a decent sized fire on the first and second floor. The fire department had to r... READ MORE