If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (215) 877-6653

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Residential Fire Loss

You never know when you could have a fire in your home. It could start from a spark of an outlet, flammable items too close to the stove, faulty lighting, etc. SERVPRO of Overbrook/Wynnefield has a long history for mitigating smoke and fire damage in residential and commercial settings. Pictured above is the before and after the start of mitigation of the homes bathroom. SERVPRO set equipment that basically sucks the smoke left behind out the window to reduce the odor. Next, we scrub the walls and any items that were near the smoke. Be sure to call us at 215-877-6653 if you have a fire in your home.