Outdoor Fire Damages Commercial Building
After a cigarette butt lit brand new mulch on fire. It quickly spread to a nearby bush and then to the wall of the building. Firefighters responded fast and put the fire out almost right away. The fire also was burning inside the wall so the firefighters had to break down some of the wall to spray water inside it to make sure the fire was fully out. No one was hurt and the store was reopened by the next day. SERVPRO responded to the call and we were right down the street to start the work. Board up and cleanup of the inside was required but luckily the smoke did not linger inside so there was no soot damage. Minimal odor damage. Customer was satisfied with SERVPRO's service and quality.