Commercial Cleaning Checklist
Every business should be taking measures to keep their building clean even if they do not employ a professional cleaning service.
It can become hard to keep track of exactly what you should be cleaning regularly. Here is a checklist to make it a little easier to insure your workplace stays neat and tidy.
- Monthly Cleaning List:
- Dust all surfaces in the office
- Clean the fabric chairs
- Vacuum all fabric chairs, vents
- Deep clean all surface areas
- Weekly Cleaning Lists
- Sponge all glass windows, both on the outside and inside
- Clean the refrigerator
- Disinfect all trash bins
- Buff and polish all hardwood surfaces, including conference tables, floors, etc.
- Daily Cleaning Lists
- Empty waste bins and add nes liners
- Vacuum daily debris from all floors
- Clean painted surfaces as well
- Wipe baseboards, light switches and door handles
- Clean all reflective surfaces, mirrors and brass
- Put some room freshener down after cleaning
To learn more about our commercial cleaning services follow this link: Commercial Cleaning